The ultimate trading platform, Wilelink.com, revolutionizes the way businesses and consumers connect and explore new products. With a strong emphasis on social interaction, this platform provides a secure and inclusive environment for users to sell their products online. By opening its doors to all, Wilelink.com fosters a vibrant marketplace where individuals and businesses can engage in legal and legitimate transactions. With robust security measures in place, users can confidently navigate the platform, ensuring their transactions are protected. Wilelink.com strives to create a seamless and user-friendly experience, empowering sellers to showcase their offerings and buyers to discover unique and desirable items. As the platform expands and gains recognition, it envisions a future where online trading is accessible, transparent, and fully legalized, bringing economic opportunities to a global scale.
To provide You with Our uninterrupted use of the Website, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
- Information We Collect
- Our Use of Your Information
- How Information is Collected
- External Links on the Platform
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Your Rights
- Copyright Agent
- Other Information Collector
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
- Consent Withdrawal, Data Download & Data Removal Requests
- Contact Us
The additional laws specifically mentioned in relation to compliance with Brazilian and Chinese regulations are:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
At Wilelink.com, we collect various types of information to provide and improve our services. The information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name (including First, Middle, and Last name), address, email ID, date of birth, and the company/university you are employed/enrolled in.
- Usage Information: We gather information about your interactions with our website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and the time and date of your visit. This information helps us analyze and improve the performance and usability of our website.
- Third-Party Analytics: We may utilize third-party analytics tools to gather information about the usage and performance of our website. These tools may collect data such as your IP address, device information, and website activity. This information is used to analyze user behavior and improve our services.
- Communication Data: When you contact our customer support desk or communicate with us through email or other channels, we may collect and store the content of those communications, including any attachments or information provided.
We ensure that any personal information collected is used in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We do not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law or necessary for providing our services.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, we provide you with the option to refrain from disclosing specific information that you do not wish for us to collect, store, or use. You may also choose not to utilize certain services or features on our website and opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us.
Please note that opting out of certain information collection or services may impact your ability to fully access or utilize all aspects of our website.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care teams about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you will be used for the following purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations:
- To provide you with the services you requested, including but not limited to processing your orders, delivering products or services, and facilitating customer support.
- For internal record-keeping purposes, which may include maintaining a database of customer information, transaction details, and communication records. This helps us ensure efficient service delivery and address any queries or concerns you may have.
- To enhance the services provided to all users, we may analyze the information collected to improve our website, products, and services. This analysis helps us identify trends, preferences, and areas for improvement, enabling us to deliver a better user experience.
- To fulfill our obligations under applicable legal and statutory provisions, we may need to maintain records of certain information. This includes complying with tax, accounting, and regulatory requirements, as well as responding to legal requests or investigations.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard your information and ensure its confidentiality. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined above or as required by law.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We utilize tracking information, such as IP addresses and/or Device IDs, to identify you and gather broad demographic information. This information allows us to provide you with enhanced services. However, we assure you that we do not sell, license, or trade your personal information. We do not share your personal information with third parties unless they are acting under our instructions or when required to do so by law.
Information collected through our server logs, including users' IP addresses and visited pages, is used for the management of our web system and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Information collected through our server logs, including users' IP addresses and visited pages, is used for the management of our web system and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
To improve our website and provide a better user experience, we employ third-party analytics, tracking, optimization, and targeting tools. These tools help us understand how users engage with our website, enabling us to enhance it and offer personalized content or ads based on their preferences.
We maintain the security and confidentiality of your information, employing appropriate safeguards to protect it. Your data is stored securely and is accessed only by authorized personnel on a need-to-know basis.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which the information is being collected. If the purposes are not clearly identified to you, you have the right to request clarification from the company regarding the purpose of collecting the personal information. Until the purpose is elucidated to your satisfaction, you are not obligated to disclose any information.
We will collect and use your personal information solely for the purposes specified by us, within the scope of your consent or as required by law. We will retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the specified purposes.
The collection of personal information will be conducted in a lawful and fair manner, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
We will ensure that the personal data collected is relevant to the purposes for which it will be used. Additionally, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date as necessary for the identified purposes.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language selection, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and access its features, such as secure areas, shopping carts, and payment processing.
We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with our website. This helps us understand and improve the performance of our site, identify areas for optimization, and enhance the user experience.
Functional cookies enable us to remember your preferences and choices on our website, such as language preferences and customized settings. These cookies enhance your browsing experience and make the site more user-friendly.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and manage cookies preferences through your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to delete or block cookies and provide options for accepting or rejecting cookies from specific websites or all websites. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit certain features.
For more information about managing cookies, you can visit the "help" section of your browser or refer to the browser's documentation.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, to analyze how users interact with our content and improve our website. Google Analytics utilizes cookies to track your journey through our site, collecting anonymous data about your origin, pages visited, and time spent on the site. This data is stored by Google to generate reports that help us enhance our website.
These cookies do not store your personal data, and the information generated by the cookie, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for us, and provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also share this information with third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. However, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables us and our partners to serve advertisements to you based on their visit to our Platform and/or other Websites on the Internet.
- You may opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- All advertisements of third parties on our Website are for informative purposes only and neither the Website nor the Company guarantees or bears liability for the authenticity of the advertisements.
- At no point will the Company permit its competitors to advertise on the Website.
- You may visit the links in the advertisements at your own risk or choose to not accept the cookies permitting third parties to display their advertisements.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, unless there are exemptions under applicable data protection laws. These rights include:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. We will provide this information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, free of charge, unless the request is excessive or unfounded.
- Right to Rectification: If you believe that any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or outdated, you have the right to request its correction. We will promptly update or amend the data to ensure its accuracy.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes. We will assess your objection and cease processing your data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds or overriding legal reasons to continue.
- The Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information: California residents have the right to limit the use of sensitive personal information. Wilelink only collects sensitive personal information, as defined by applicable California law, with your consent and only uses the sensitive personal information for the use disclosed at the time of collection.
- The Right to Delete Personal Information: You may have the right to request to request for erasure of the personal information we maintain about you and how we have processed it. If you are a resident of California, Colorado, Connecticut, or Virginia you have the rights to access, correct, and delete personal information under the applicable law (when these laws become effective). If you are a resident of Canada, you have the right to access your personal information and withdraw your consent from processing. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by applicable law.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: If you believe that we have violated your data protection rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for data protection may vary depending on your location.
- Right to Information about Transfers: You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being transferred to a third country or an international organization. If such transfers occur, we will provide you with information on the safeguards in place to protect your data.
At Wilelink, we are fully committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data. We strive to align our data practices with industry standards and best practices. The following compliances govern our operations:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): We comply with the GDPR, which sets forth principles for the processing of personal data and grants individuals certain rights regarding their data protection and privacy. Vist this link for the detailed Compliance.
Data Protection Laws: We adhere to relevant data protection laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, ensuring that your personal data is collected, processed, and stored lawfully and fairly.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Wilelink.com complies with the CCPA, which grants certain rights to California residents regarding their personal information.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS): Wilelink.com maintains compliance with PCI DSS, a security standard for organizations that handle credit card transactions, ensuring the secure handling of payment card information.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA): If applicable to the services provided, Wilelink.com adheres to HIPAA regulations, which govern the protection and privacy of individually identifiable health information
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA): Wilelink.com ensures compliance with COPPA, which imposes requirements for the collection and protection of personal information of children under the age of 13.
Eraser Button Law: The Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World Act (also called the Eraser Button Law) applies to websites that allow users under the age of 18 to register and post content. We inform youthat users under the age of 18 that they have the legal right and ability to remove the content or information they have contributed at any time.
Under the CPRA, we provide our users with the ability to “opt out” of having you sell their private information. Once that request is made, we shall wait for at least 12 months before asking you to opt back into the sale of their personal information.
The EU Cookie Directive (otherwise known as either the EU Cookie Law or the ePrivacy Directive) to we hereby take your consent before we can store or retrieve personal information on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
The Australian Privacy Act: Wilelink.com ensures compliance with APPs which allow other legal bases apart from consent for processing personal information, such as fulfilling contractual obligations or complying with legal requirements.
Wilelink collects and shares certain types of sensitive personal information in accordance with the California Privacy Rights Act. However, this information is only used and disclosed as permitted by the law. Wilelink retains your personal information for as long as necessary to facilitate your use of their services, comply with legal requirements, or as communicated to you.
We may retain transaction history and shipping addresses for your convenience and to enhance product recommendations. Wilelink assures that they will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Privacy Rights Act. Additionally, Wilelink may utilize de-identified data, either by keeping it anonymous or treating it as personal data according to applicable laws, as outlined in the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act.
Information Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These measures include encryption, access controls, and regular security assessments.
Consent and Opt-out: We obtain your consent for the collection and processing of your personal data where required by law. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We also provide opt-out mechanisms for non-essential communications and direct marketing.
Brazil Notice Policy: Wilelink shall comply with the Brazil Notice Policy, which requires the company to provide clear and transparent notice to individuals regarding the collection, use, storage, and processing of their personal data. Wilelink shall ensure that individuals are adequately informed about the purposes for which their personal data is being collected and processed, and obtain their consent where necessary.
LGPD (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados): Wilelink acknowledges and agrees to comply with the provisions of LGPD, the Brazilian data protection law. Wilelink shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and protection of personal data, as required by LGPD. Wilelink shall also respect individuals' rights regarding their personal data, including the rights to access, rectify, delete, and limit the processing of their personal data.
PIP (Personal Information Protection): Wilelink shall adhere to the principles and requirements outlined in the Personal Information Protection (PIP) laws of China. Wilelink shall handle personal information in a lawful and fair manner, ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of such information. Wilelink shall obtain consent from individuals for the collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information, and shall only retain personal information for as long as necessary.
PIPL (Personal Information Protection Law): In cases where Wilelink conducts business operations in China, Wilelink shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) of China. Wilelink shall handle personal information in accordance with the principles set forth in PIPL, including lawful collection, purpose specification, consent, and security measures. Wilelink shall respect individuals' rights to access, correct, and delete their personal information as required by PIPL.
Compliance Review: Wilelink shall regularly review and assess its data protection practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the Brazil Notice Policy, LGPD, PIP, and PIPL. Wilelink shall appoint a data protection officer or designate a responsible person to oversee data protection compliance and address any privacy-related concerns or inquiries from individuals or authorities.
Data Transfers: In the event of any cross-border transfer of personal data from Brazil or China to other countries, Wilelink shall comply with applicable data transfer mechanisms as required by the Brazil Notice Policy, LGPD, PIP, PIPL, and any other relevant data protection regulations.
Cooperation with Authorities: Wilelink shall cooperate with relevant authorities, including data protection authorities in Brazil and China, in any investigations, inquiries, or audits related to data protection compliance. Wilelink shall promptly respond to requests and inquiries from authorities and provide necessary information or assistance as required.
Data Subject Rights: We respect your rights as a data subject, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object, and portability of your personal data. We are committed to fulfilling these rights and responding to your requests in a timely manner.
Third-party Data Processors: When engaging third-party service providers, we ensure they meet the necessary data protection and security standards. We have appropriate contracts and safeguards in place to protect your personal data when shared with these parties.
Data Retention: We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Cross-border Data Transfers: In the event of any cross-border transfers of personal data, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Compliance Monitoring: We regularly review and assess our data protection practices to ensure ongoing compliance with applicable laws and regulations. This includes monitoring changes in legislation and industry standards.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework: We do not rely on the Privacy Shield framework, but we are committed to maintaining the principles and obligations outlined below, similar to those we adhered to when we certified to the Privacy Shield.
WileLink recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and is dedicated to upholding the privacy rights of individuals. While we may not participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework, we adhere to similar principles and standards to safeguard personal information.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the handling of your personal information or our privacy practices, including those related to our compliance with the Privacy Shield, please contact us at: _________________________. We will make every effort to address your inquiry promptly. In the event that your privacy concern or data use complaint remains unresolved, you may escalate the matter to a U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider, which can be contacted free of charge at https://www.verasafe.com/public-resources/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/. Should neither WileLink nor the third-party dispute resolution provider resolve your complaint, you may choose to pursue binding arbitration through the Privacy Shield Panel. For more information about the Privacy Shield Panel, please visit here https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
We may, on occasion, disclose personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. In such instances, the third party is obligated to handle the personal information in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations. WileLink remains responsible for any failure of the third party to meet these obligations unless we can demonstrate that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
For transparency purposes, you may review our privacy shield registration on the WileLink website. Please note that WileLink is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the appropriate regulatory authorities. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including requests to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
This revised statement reflects WileLink's commitment to protecting your privacy and providing a transparent framework for addressing privacy-related concerns.
WileLink respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. All content included in or made available through WileLink, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of WileLink or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws, WileLink has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the WileLink platform, please follow the procedures outlined below:
Notification of Infringement:
To file a copyright infringement notice with WileLink's Copyright Agent, please provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are affected, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the infringing material or reference that is to be removed or disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting the Infringement Notice:
The infringement notice should be sent to WileLink's designated Copyright Agent using the following contact information:
Please ensure that your notification is complete and accurate to expedite the resolution process.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before its removal or disabling.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which WileLink may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notice or an agent of such person.
WileLink reserves the right to terminate, at its sole discretion, the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyrighted works.
Please note that any false statements made in the infringement notice or counter-notification may result in legal liability. We recommend seeking legal counsel before submitting any copyright infringement notice or counter-notification.
This Copyright Agent Clause is incorporated into and subject to the general Terms of Service of WileLink.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information that is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point in time.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our Website who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses.
Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING, AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
You can review and change the information you submitted except Email ID. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on to you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
We consider data to be a valuable asset that requires protection against loss and unauthorized access. To safeguard this data, we employ various security techniques to prevent unauthorized access by both internal and external individuals. We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and the information we have accessed.
While encryption technology is highly effective, it is important to note that no security system is completely impenetrable. While we strive to maintain the security of our database, we cannot provide a guarantee of its absolute security. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit to our Company over the Internet will not be intercepted during transmission.
We continuously review and update our security measures to enhance the protection of your data. It is our commitment to prioritize the security and integrity of the information you share with us.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email to [insert contact information].